Narkissos, Narkissos, Narkissos....

by Celia 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Celia
    Celia
    Narkissos Sep 26, 2004

Post 1098 of 1098
    since 27-Sep-03

45 y 29 d

Here it is.... Narkissos has been on the board for one year tomorrow.... 1098 great posts... Happy Birthday to you, Joyeux Anniversaire, Joyeux Anniversaire, Narkissos, Happy Birthday to You...

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy buthday dude

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Jst2laws

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Happy Birthday, Narkissos!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Joyeux board-anniversaire to one of the most fascinating posters around!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Narkissos....How did I miss the moment when you became Jedi?? I send you my most warm congrats, tho belatedly! I look forward to more to your insight and experiences in the future.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Happy First Anniversary.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Narkissos, though I've by no means read every one of your posts, nevertheless every one I have read strikes me with your well-researched, balanced, and intelligent observations.

Now, send me the $5 you promised if I made a post like this. LOL

Unless I miss my guess, someone will be here shortly, to present you with your obligatory Jedi sword (like it or not).

Sincerely,

Craigster

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Wow... thanks a lot Celia and everybody!

One year ago I just stopped by to ask a question here... and I really enjoyed the place!

Such a fascinating variety of nice people, more respectful of each other than in many other places, because they are past a common experience. Thanks Simon as well as every past and present poster for building this up!

Take care all,

Didier

P.S. Craig, you sure earned your five bucks!

• Celia
    Celia

I went looking for a lightsaber, couldn't find the one... Here is another one...

Congratulations !

doesn't seem to be working.... Help! who has a lightsaber for Narkissos ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit