Farkel is a Geeist

by Farkel 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm a "Geeist." That's almost like a Deist. Sorta.

"Gee Whiz. The world and Universe fascinates me!"

"So you believe in God and creation, eh?"

"Gee whiz. I'm not sure. I have so many questions......"

"You couldn't possibly have so many questions if you just believed God made everything...."

"Indeed. I have MORE questions if God made everything."

"Like what?"

"Like, why is everything so fucked up?"

"Blasphemy!"

"Balderdash!"

"So you hate God, huh?"

"No, I don't hate God. I just don't understand God. I'm a "gee-Whiz" kind of guy. I'm a Geeist!"

"You are not a deep thinker, are you?"

"No. I'm not a deep bull-shitter, either. What is your point?"

"You cannot accept that God made everything, can you?"

"After talking to you, I think I cannot accept that God made everything. Especially people like you. Sorry. God is just not that stupid to have made people like you. I'm still a "Geeist", though."

"God will KILL you for saying that, fool."

" He WILL? He will keep people like YOU around after he KILLS me? Dang! Gee Whiz! I'm definitely a "Geeist" now!"

Farkel

• Satanus
    Satanus

Do you worship this 'gee' god? What did/does 'gee' do? Can anybody be a geeist? Does 'gee' have any prophets or inspired books? How much does it cost?

S

Ps, it could be the booz

• shotgun
    shotgun

Farkel..please don't start a Gee-had against us infidels!

• bebu
    bebu

Soooo

you mean you are the Beaver?

"Gee Wally!"

bebu

• Mac
    Mac

Damn..and all this time I thought you were a dipfark!!

mac, just counting the minutes to deletion class

• Englishman
    Englishman

I don't delete F words anymore. I've become inured to them.

They're like KFC, Burger King and McDonalds. Totally tasteless, bad for your sense of well-being and all virtually the same.

But I don't have to go there. Bloody right I don't!

Englishman.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Mike, : I don't delete F words anymore. I've become inured to them. : They're like KFC, Burger King and McDonalds. Totally tasteless, bad for your sense of well-being and all virtually the same.

Some "F" words are better than other "F" words. This is Bible-Based(tm), E-Man!

So are prepositions. We could easily do without them, too.

What is in that cup of soup?, vs. "what kinda shit is floating around that there cup of soup?" "Where are you at?", vs. "Where are you located, fool?"

The fox jumped over the hole, vs. "that Fox was a total moron for even being NEAR that hole. He could have taken a different route if had any brains."

I put my stash of (name anything that resembles contraband) under my dirty laundry, vs. "I hid my shit in my dirty laundry."

Stuff like that. We don't need prepositions any more than we need those dang "F" words.

Farkel

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

For some odd reason I was reminded of the scene in "Life of Brian" where the priest utters the name ... Jehovah and gets stoned for his troubles.

I'd post a corresponding picture, but I've had some trouble in that area lately. So I will simply say ...

JEHOVAH

• Navigator
    Navigator

Farkel

If you wan't some of your questions answered you should see the movie "What the #?&* (bleep) Do We know?" which is playing at some of the art houses in Dallas right now. It is mostly about quantum physics and the impact of thought on the body. Holds out the possiblity that God didn't make any of this, and that we did it to ourselves. That could explain why it is so #*&%(bleeped) up. Anyway, it is an awesome movie and well worth the price of admission. I took Megadude to see it last night and he was really impressed. I would also recommend the book "Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard. He claims we're not really here. We are just dreaming that we are.

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

gee mr. geeist

u'd never see gee-hover

in a gee-string.

u see as a gee-nius

he keeps it gee-rated

...speaking of king gee

do u use a big GEE

or a little gee?

...or is it three gee-s?

~wick (of the ...Only trouble is, gee wiz, I'm dreamin' my life away... class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit