Saturday Is THE BIG DAY!!

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I hope you will enjoy this special day for you and your daughter. I hope it last for ever and will bring happiness for them. Enjoy the grand kids when it happens.

Ken P.

• dustyb
    dustyb

don't forget the condoms! gj gj to min and his family

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks all!!! Seeit, that was a beautiful card!

• morty
    morty

Have a wonderful Mini.....

Enjoy the moment....

• codeblue
    codeblue

I hope your daughter has a wonderful wedding. It is a very special day.........looking at the happy couple and knowing they are starting a new life.

Cheers to all of you

• outnfree
    outnfree

Best wishes and congratulations to Min, Mrs. Min, daughter and son-in-law! How wonderfully nice that the family is all on board! Hope you all enjoy the day,

outnfree

• minimus
    minimus

I think we'll have a great time. Hopefully all goes well!!

• blondie
    blondie

Here it is, the 25th and 8:30 by me. Did you dance with your daughter, min?

Best wishes to your daughter and new hubbie.

Any more left to launch, min?

Blondie (back from her road trip)

• minimus
    minimus

Well, everything went by perfectly!! We had a beautiful ceremony by a JP that was 91 years old!! He didn't look a day over 65! He was married for 69 years to his wife and spoke with an authority that I've never heard from a JW elder. The reception was wonderful. I just got a call from my daughter telling me that when my wife and I left her this afternoon, that she couldn't stop crying. She's married a good man and we're so happy for her. (He's better than any JW "prospect" out there!!!)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks for the report minimus - and that's great that it all went so perfectly! Just what your daughter deserved I feel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit