Panda

Happy Birthday Razorblade

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Happy Birthday Ray!!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sweet baby Ray:

I sincerely don't know how this got started, but you are my ONLY brother. My little brother. I came to Toronto to see you and only you, and I was not disappointed. You are a very good person with a big heart, and you have loved me .. unconditionally.. all since I have met you. You are a very special brother to me. Like you told me one time... you are "non-refundable." I am stuck with you. And for that I am glad. You have been my rock the last year. I have faced many hard times this year. You always write me with a sense of humour, and you are always there when I need you. My husband, John, has always said that he didnt think that people on the Internet could care about other peoiple. When he went with me to Toronto to meet you, he began to believe that there are people that care about each other... even if they're strangers or whatever. Stupid, I know. I never cared that you were gay, you were just my brother. I'm glad that you are my close friend.. and one day.. we are going to ride in our 1969 Cadillac drop top over the plains of the midwest and sing songs from the 60's. Whenever you listen to that music, think about me. Especially the song by John Lennon: IMagine.

Happy birthday brother. I already sent your present. Our dreams will come true.

Sister

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy Birthday Ray

Hope you have a great day

Brummie

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Birthday Ray !!!!

Have a great day

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Happy B'Day, Rayz! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Frannie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Happy Birthday Ray.

Need some help lighting those candles?

• morty
    morty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!!!!!

YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND PRAYING THAT ANDREW GETS HOME WITH YOU TO CELEBRATE THE BIG EVENT!!

LOVE MORTY..

I REALLY MISS YOU HERE....

(((((((((((((((RAY)))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy birthday Grandson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit