Babylon the Great 2005 theory

by CYRUS THE GREAT 2004 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Since the purple triangle was worn by those who did genuinely follow their faith to the death in the Nazi camps, I think you have a nerve to adopt their symbol as an avatar for such a pratt as yourself

• Gordy
    Gordy

Cyrus

You should get yourself a job on the WT writng commitee. Just like them you've written something that sounds plausible but is empty of meaning. . Looks good, sounds good about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Just what was the point of a month by month run down of 1934. "Flash Gordon" published yeah great spiritual revelation there.

Its the most pretentious piece of writing I've seen on here.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Since the purple triangle was worn by those who did genuinely follow their faith to the death in the Nazi camps, I think you have a nerve to adopt their symbol as an avatar for such a pratt as yourself Agreed.A delusional Nutter i think.....

• Terry
    Terry

I think it is very enjoyable!

Nice work.

The beauty of it is this; we don't have to wait to find out just how accurate it really is.

Question, what action do we need now to take? She we be preaching this? Do you have any magazines we can distribute?

I don't think any of us should be buying houses, getting engaged, going to college or having kids with 2005 so close!

No, now is the time to be active!

What should we call ourselves?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    What should we call ourselves?

We could call ourselves "the lost cause" ? I'm in, I'll just quit my job and sell my house, theres hardly 12 months left.

>>>Puts window cleaning add in paper<<

• sf
    sf
    can one ask for greater proof?
    June 10 - Alcoholics Anonymous is founded in New York City by William G. Wilson and Dr. Robert Smith.

Ha! Good one. Um, is that 80 or 151 PROOF? sKally

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

First let us calculate the formula

7x360=2520 years

2520-586=1934 let us do some research anything that might have happened that year.

Okay anyone see anything wrong with this math, an error that Russel might have made?!?

from 586 to 1934 is 2519 years .... no zero year.

My friends we are having our collective legs pulled in the style of a loose canon as it were.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Cyrus,

I predict that in 2006 you'll get New Light? on the meaning of "this generation"...

Regards,

Ken

• lawrence
    lawrence

Brummie-

That was excellent!

Cyrus

As far as Baby Face Nelson being a sign, that was what did it for me. Only one question...I don't understand why you delineated the breakdown of the Mishnah. Can you help me there?

• gumby
    gumby

It's pretty pathetic when a former poster wears out their welcome by spewing out already spewed out spiritual food to other posters by returning to have their hand at it again.... under the guise of another Avatar. Your too transparent.....you need to try another approach.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit