Would You Make Good Mod?

by Englishman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whoah there!

This isn't a recruitment campaign.

It's my opinion that at least half - possibly more - of the posters who frequent this board could adapt to being a moderator without too much difficulty. It's just a case, IMHO, of being capable of wearing a different hat sometimes. Plus, of course, being willing to wear that different hat.

It's also a case of choosing NOT to wear certain hats on occasions.

So there you go. The Secret Art & Mystery of being a mod explained in just a few lines.

Englishman

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I would, except that would mean that I would have to stop cussing, wear atleast some panties when posting, have thick skin so i dont reach through the screen and rip someones mouse finger off when they are being potty heads......... I would have to be prepared to be the target at flesh eating zombie boards......

Yea, I could do it.....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Nope, I'd be far too lenient.. In fact, I'd encourage body parts as avatars and expound on the fun of using cuss words !!

• Princess
    Princess

Oh yeah! I'd be great

• Special K
    Special K

LOL.. at Stefanie.

Special K

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    LOL.. at Stefanie.

I second that, SpecialK!

I wouldn't make a good mod, cause I wouldn't put up with the posters that continuously feel the need to "pee" on someone else's parade. My "delete" button would get worn out.

Frannie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    My "delete" button would get worn out.

aww that wouldnt be such a bad thing..

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Part of me thinks I would because I tend to take things with a grain of salt and a sense of humor, and I'm usually pretty diplomatic. But I'm also far to laid back and not offended easily. On second thought, probably not. I enjoy cursing and naked pictures too much. Oh yeah and I like to abuse any postion of "authority"

• avishai
    avishai

I doubt it. I like to argue too much, and would'nt set a good example.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I didnt know setting a good example was a prerequisite. Then again I didnt know wearing underwear was one either. Man, I'm REALLY out of the running now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit