Joe Satriani, Palace Theater, Columbus OH 10/27/04

by DanTheMan 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I have an extra ticket if anybody on the board is interested in going with me. Unfortunately I'm the only Joe Satch fan I know (in my area) and I *really* don't want to go to the show by myself.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Hi Dan! Give my hubby a call, he would probably hang out with you...unless you were looking for a date..then carry on.

Are you ever going to move to Cincy?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

You lucky dog Dan !!!!!!!

Enjoy !!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hey Michelle, funny, as soon as I posted this thread I thought of Mike, he's a pretty hard rocking guy. I don't know how much he would enjoy the show though, unless he was a real fan of Satriani, but if he wants to go, hell send him on up! Lots of time between now and then, I'll be in touch. Tell him that if he comes dressed like Bret Michaels then I'm going to pretend I don't know him! I'm not moving to Cincy anytime soon, too many republicans down there LOL.

xenawarrior, I've been a Satch fan since 1987 and I tell ya the guy is my freaking HERO! I can't wait to see him. It will be my first time, and I'm registered on his website as an attendee at the show, so I might even win backstage passes, man I can't even describe what a thrill it would be for me to meet JS.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Kewl! Someone is gonna be lucky!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ah, the time has almost arrived. And I even have a date! I am so jazzed!

I didn't win the backstage passes though.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Have a great time Dan !! And enjoy your date too !!

• foreword
    foreword

I saw an interview one time with him on MTV, he had a guitar and was trying to explain to the girl the different modes and all, he was jamming all over the neck and talking at the same time.....and I thought...well so much for my aspirations...LOL...can't compete with that.

Have fun, should be an excellent show.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Absolutely LOVE Satriani!!! Saw him live in Seattle at the Moore Theater, a very intimate venue.

His guitar not-so-gently weeps.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Exceptional guitar player. You will have a great time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit