Woke up with my finger in a can.

by Nancy Drake 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I woke up today with my finger stuck inside a Mountain Dew can! I couldn't get it out! I don't know how the hell it happened!

What's worse, I panicked because it was stuck and I tried to yank it out. I cut my finger pretty badly!

Has anyone else ever woke up to something strange like this?

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's those smurfed aliens again. First it was just flying around in saucers, then abductions, now, it's sticking peoples' fingers in cans while they sleep. Where will it end? The govt should do something.

S

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

ive had that happen...except it happened with a giant heineken bottle..i honestly dont remember

a.) buying it b.) if it had alcohol in it.

all i know is that i use it for pennies now.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

well....it wasn't my finger and it wasn't her can....but yeah!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The only odd thing I've ever done is shut off my alarm clock in my sleep. I took to taping the "Alarm On" button down which worked.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I was a kid my bed was next to an electrical plug that was missing the front face. This left all of the wires exposed. One night I was very rudely awakened when my big toe got hung up in the wires

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    When I was a kid my bed was next to an electrical plug that was missing the front face

Elsewhere,

Wow, your parents must have really been into child safety!

• dorothy
    dorothy

Elsewhere, you're hilarious. I always enjoy your posts.

Waking up by being zapped. Wow.

• Preston
    Preston
    I woke up today with my finger stuck inside a Mountain Dew can!

Well...if Bob Saget was still hosting America's Funniest Home Videos I would of suggested sending the tape in...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Is that what they mean by Doing the Dew"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit