Lots of JW stuff on eBay!

by Nancy Drake 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I mentioned this in a few other posts, but I was wondering if anyone else noticed that there is a lot of JW literature on eBay!!

Many JW cool "accessories" as well. Example....they are selling this exciting lot!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Check it out!!!

Secret Santa look no further!

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL. I have a ton of old WT lit but a lot of it is, as you would imagine, underlined and highlighted in yellow-pink-blue, lol.

Speaking of the songbook, I got out my old large-brown-one just the other day because I was curious... I wanted to count the number of songs about Jesus v. Jehovah. In the back index, there are...

28 songs re: - "Jehovah God"
    16 songs re: - "Praise, Bless Jehovah"
    Total: 44

...and ONLY a measely...

07 songs re: - "Jesus Christ"

For someone "whose name is above every other name," I think the WT cut Jesus a raw deal...

"Kiss the Son Less God be Angry" -- Maybe they oughta update the songbook before it's too late! ;-)

I dunno about everyone else, but I am thrilled to learn WE ALL can be part of the 'marriage supper of the lamb,' something we had to read about for years in JW-land but were told, in no uncertain terms, that NONE of us were "invited."

/ag

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

yeah my mom still get some of that stuff

28 songs re: - "Jehovah God"
    16 songs re: - "Praise, Bless Jehovah"
    Total: 44

...and ONLY a measely...

07 songs re: - "Jesus Christ

if they read there own insight book and stopped to think

JESUS

(Je´sus) [Lat. form of the Gr. I·e·sous´, which corresponds to the Heb. Ye·shu´a` or Yehoh·shu´a` and means "Jehovah Is Salvation"].

it would be zero

(jehovah is salvation) is salvation sound redundant

• Dolllie
    Dolllie

Are the JW items getting any bids???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit