Hellooooooooooooo!!!!

by talesin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I didn't realize anyone may be concerned about me, but I guess I disappeared pretty fast and some folks have been a bit worried. So I just wanted to start a topic and let y'all know I am fine.

Puter problems meant I had to shut down, so I disconnected from the Internet for a few months. I hope to be back in November, and will try to check in more frequently with my tribe here.

Thanks to all who supported me when my mom was ill. She is still hanging on, feeling a bit better. I'm sure all the positive energy and prayers from those of you here were a great help. Thanks so much, folks!

I hope that in the past few months, political differences have been put aside. We all have a common bond, and it's my wish that by the time I return here on a more consistent basis, the hatchets will have been buried (and not in anyone's back!)

Best wishes to all here at JWD, and I'll check in soon!

talesin

• Special K
    Special K

Hi talesin

Nice of you to pop in.

Darn computers can be a pain in the backside sometimes.

Sure miss you being on line and hope you get that computer back and into the zoom,zoom, zoom mode when you can.

love

Special K

• shamus
    shamus

Hey tale.

Nice to hear that things are okey dokey now.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Tale, So glad you checked in. Can't wait till you can join in again on a regular basis.

Shari

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi talesin! Good to see you back, and thanks for the explanation. I look forward to seeing your posts more regularly in the near future then.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Talesin! Howdy Howdy!!

Yes I have missed you. I didn't know what happened, but I'm glad to hear you and your mother are well.

Be well,

Chris

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I hope that in the past few months, political differences have been put aside.

Ha! You're funny . . . . Welcome back to cyberspace!

Nina

• patio34
    patio34
    I hope to be back in November,

Lol, by then the elections will be over!

It's awfully nice to hear from you, Tal.

Hugs,

Pat

• shera
    shera

Hi yahs girly!

See yah soon.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((Tale))))))))

Nice to see you !! Glad to hear that your mother is doing okay !! Come back soon!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit