M theory give and call it the god really exist theory

by meggidon555 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_theory

change the name to the G theory (and I don't mean Godzilla Take the Zilla off)

I saw this documentary on discovery science the other night

they basic wanted to know why gravity is so weak the theory is that another universe is feeeding it's gravity to ours

please just say god is feeding just enough gravity for us hell it even sounds more belivable

• Terry
    Terry

Imagine if you will a pool table. A cueball has just been sent across the felt table top spinning toward a another ball; a striped one.

A video camera has framed the shot and the table in such a way you cannot see the pool cue that struck the cue ball. This event is "out of frame". All you see is the ball enter from the right and proceed in a straight line toward another ball.

The cueball strikes the striped ball and the striped ball goes in the pocket.

To a person from Mars this event looks as though the striped ball SUCKED the white cueball toward it and then recoiled into the pocket.

Such is gravity.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

ah how does this other universe exist with excess gravity and why would it care to send just enough for us to live and evolve if that is your belief

remember to much gravity and things change to little and things changeas well. molicles don't form right black holes become to strong

the universe it self would of expaned right for life if gravity was not just so

earth's orbit and seasons would be totally diffrent and things for the start of life could not just suddenly happen in the proper sequence

exc.exc.exc

• Annanias
    Annanias

M theory is built upon the concept of 11 dimensions as membranes, and the "physical" universe that we are in is the result of the "mixing" of these membranes (reputedly, the "branes" are inifnite in width, but onlt 10^-20 in thickness) as these membranes mix, bubbles are created, sort of like bubbles in bubble wrap. Each "bubble" is a universe, with each bubble being a different mix of branes and therefore a "different" universe. Gravity is simply a result of the mix, pretty much like everything else, including physical law. Instead of worrying about gravity, worry why neutrons are able to hold shape.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

amazing how sub atomic particle did us that favor and held shape i hope they do that until we figure that sub neutron bomb thing

out boy would love to see that cloud

• Kenneson
  • willy_think
    willy_think

The hitch in the M theory is that it is untestable and so unproveable, at least at this time. (whatever "this time" is hehe )

• Terry
    Terry

meggidon555 says:

ah how does this other universe exist with excess gravity and why would it care to send just enough for us to live and evolve if that is your belief (If it had not happened that way; we'd not be asking the question. There is no NECESSITY for us to be here ya know. But, since we are here it is as a result of conditions of possibilty for us to be.)

remember to much gravity and things change to little and things changeas well. molicles don't form right black holes become to strong

the universe it self would of expaned right for life if gravity was not just so

earth's orbit and seasons would be totally diffrent and things for the start of life could not just suddenly happen in the proper sequence (Naturally we are very eager that we should exist. However, if other conditions had prevailed and a different sentient life form found itself gazing at that __other__set of conditions; it would marvel at how perfect everything was for itself).

If the universe is eternal; more than 99.99999999999999 per cent of its existence has been without us; thank you very much.

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

so I must have faith in scientist who are limited to this universe, laws, and limited knowledge,and just accept these unprovable theories.

funny I out grew religion for this crap damn !!!

• Terry
    Terry
    so I must have faith in scientist who are limited to this universe, laws, and limited knowledge,and just accept these unprovable theories

You only have 2 choices.

1.Accept any old thing people tell you on faith

2.Start using your mind to discover what is true and what isn't.

Religion says "Take it or leave it--but, don't change it"

Science says "Test it and try and prove it wrong. Change it to make it right"

It is up to you which one you prefer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit