by ballistic 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

This is funny, check it out...

http://www.geoffellis.com/ebay.html

By the way, anyone Ebay?

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I saw Weird Al in concert last month and saw him perform this song!!! It was so fun. It was my first time seeing him. It was a friend's birthday and she is obsessed with him, so we bought her tickets. I was surprised at how entertaining it was!

Have to say, there were fanboys galore!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    there were fanboys galore!

You actually saw it.... great!!! By the way what are fanboys? Is it like the Gameboy???

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

OMG!!!!

TYPE IN JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ON AN EBAY SEARCH!

There are endless bound volumes and tracts galore!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    By the way what are fanboys?

Fanboys is the universal term for any teenage to middleaged man who does things like go to Star Trek conventions, collect Star Wars stuff, have Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider posters.

A good example of a fanboy is Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons!

alt

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, you learn something everyday. I'm a fan boy I guess!!!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Lots of fanboys play D&D, too. They are usually very computer skilled, too!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I collect motherboards and old computer parts and out of some of them I make pictures or what I call art. Does that count?

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I would have to see your wardrobe before I could comment on your fanboyness. LOL

It's just a stereotype, really, but was funny to see many of them at Weird Al. Lots of them knew like EVERY word to EVERY song he sang!

Part of being a fanboy is taking your obsession to a geeky level.

Like how I am with Full House (specifically Bob Saget) and NSYNC. But that just makes me a DORK!

• ballistic
    ballistic

No - I'm definately not a geek.

Although I do work at the 3rd largest private sector server farm in the UK and I start to dribble when I walk through some mainframe installations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit