Where have all the DEMONS gone?

by shamus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

So, where are all the stories?

I was told that because one did not have 'jehovahs' protection, the demons would and could have a 'heyday' with you.

So who here is plagued with demons now?

I'm not.

• Nat-Oz
    Nat-Oz

Man if you want demons, come check out the freaks at the place I work at. My boss may not be a demon but she sure as hell looks like a beast!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Why, they went the same place as the demonized smurfs: relegated to distant memory, only to be occaisonally spotted on Cable Access Children's Programming!

~Quotes, of the "Drinks Blue Smurf Beer" class

• kls
    kls

I know ,i know,,,,they are in my computer. I changed my Avatar pic the other day, except i couldn't see it but others did and then it just disappeared. Desi gave me this one cause the demons won't mess with her.

• shamus
    shamus

Watch out for candles!

• kls
    kls

Shamus ,man you are going to give me nightmares and then i will spin in my bed and then i will vomit and swear obscenities and light more candles.

• Lecari12RuleU
    Lecari12RuleU

You guys are hilarious! That candle link page was too funny. God are there really ppl out there that are THAT moronic? I was sitting reading and laughing my butt off. Oil wick, candle wick and incense stick light.....they are ALL light (flames), what the hell is the difference to demons if they are so attracted to flickering lights? What does candle wax with a wick lit and an oil lamp wick have that are different? NOTHING. hehe. SO stupid. :) Thanks for the laugh.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think that demons have switched to pushing caffiene, and are responsible for all those coffee joints sprouting on every street corner. It just shows that the mormons really have the right religion.

S

• garybuss
    garybuss

They forgot to tell us that when we leave the Witnesses we get a deemin eater. It attaches to the vacuum cleaner. Deeminz get a sort of a suck and a good fluffing when they go into the blower. They are stored in a deemin pouch that conveniently fits into the mail slot of the nearest kingdom hall.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

That reminds me that I've not only been buying from Garage sales, Estate sales, but from EBAY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit