...We are still in Orlando....patiently waiting out the affects of Ivan to go to PCB. We know they have no power up there and there are no flights available....so we have to stay here for a while.
I am glad Steve and Joy survived with minimal damage to their home. We just called them, and got the answering machine!!!
Here's hoping we can get up there and enjoy the beach, but not sure if it will be a reality. The 60 mile an hour winds are still going as well as the tornados.
Sassy, thanks for caring, you are a sweetie!!!
P.S. Should have went to Hawaii for our vacation (sitting here crying my eyes out......)