Dead Joke

by Annanias 3 Replies latest social humour

• Annanias
    Annanias

This very wealthy lady has just lost her husband and is at the funeral home making arrangements to bury her husband.

"Oh, and I don't want my husband buried in that blue suit he's wearing." she tells the funeral director, "He always looked so much better. Please make sure he's wearing a black suit."

The funeral director is reluctant, so he starts to explain to the lady how much trouble and expenses that it will be to get her husband into another suit and so on when she just pulls out her checkbook and signs a check, leaving the amount blank.

"I'm sure that you'll be able to take care of it." she says, handing the check to the director, and then she leaves.

The next day she comes back and there's her husband all laid out in this fine black suit, and she is just overwhelmed with joy. So she hunts down the funeral director.

"Oh, " she says to him when she finds him, "I just wanted to thank you so much for putting my husband into a black suit. He looks so good. That must have been terribly expensive."

"Well, not really, " the director replies, "It so happened that just after you left another lady came as her husband had just passed away, and he was wearing a black suit. I asked her if she would mind if her husband was buried in a blue suit and she said 'No'. So I switched the heads."

• Sweetp0985
  • Valis
    Valis

So this blonde goes hunting with her husband. While out in the woods the hubbie accidentally shoots himself and is unconscious...The blonde calls 911..

Operator: "911 can we help you?"

Blonde: "yes my husband shot himself"

Operator: "Is he dead?"

Blonde: "I Dont' Know, let me check"

BANG!

Blonde: "Now he is.."

• toreador
    toreador

I switched heads! thats just sick!!

but still funny.

Share this

Google+