NHL Lockout... Whatever Shall We Dooooo?!?!

by Scully 24 Replies latest social physical

• Scully
    Scully

So, it sounds like the NHL and the Players Association is deadlocked and there's no contract. The owners want to put a cap on the players' salaries and the players say No Deal to that.

If there's no hockey this season, have you thought about how you're going to occupy Hockey Nights??

Just curious...

• morty
    morty

I guess this will put a big hold on the 52" tv Mr Morty just has to have before hockey starts....

That really sucks....looks like we can plan on watching the Playoffs in June......

And I just had a taste of the ice last night after watching Canada kick some a$$...

• Gopher
    Gopher

The answer here in Minnesota is quite easy....

Go watch high school or college hockey!! The action is great! It doesn't get stale like regular-season NHL hockey can often be.

Go GOPHERS -- The U of M hockey squad has won 2 of the past 3 NCAA championships.

• Badger
    Badger

Minor League Hockey!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

One pie - everyone wants all of it - so there ends up being no pie.

They sure are going to show each other.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Watch mor futball

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Scully,

Watch a Peckinpah movie. Much less violence.

Best regards - HS

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

i think i'll cry myself to sleep at night and dream that the blackhawks take the cup this year...

• shamus
    shamus

Hockey sucks! The NHL, that is.

Minor hockey is better to watch and you don't have players making three figure sums of cash per game.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I say we all meet up and have a kick ass hockey game of our own. I'm in!!! Bring the gear. Street hockey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit