Jehovah saves them in Russia allows them to die in Zambia

by BONEZZ 12 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

News from some lame-ass site called Jehovah's Witness World News......

Witness Escapes Terrorist School Bombing

Dear Friends:

It is OK to forward this message.

This morning at Morning Worship here at Bethel we received 2 reports from the Governing Body. First Brother Jaracz gave us a report on Russia in general.
    -------

Next Brother Pierce gave us a report on Moscow. It was announced that a seven year old boy and a bible student who is a teacher escaped the School terrorist bombing and hostage crisis in Russia near the Chechen border.

He announced it took 3 days to verify that the teacher and young boy escaped unharmed. He said everyone in Russia was aware of their situation and were concerned about the outcome. No witnesses or bible students were involved in the recent plane crashes or recent subway bombings there. (according to reports available)

And on the same site...

This sad news comes from Zambia.

Three of those killed in the plane crash are Witnesses from Perth in Western Australia.
    -------------

JOHANNESBURG, Sept. 10 (Xinhuanet) -- The six people killed in a crash of a South African-registered aircraft Thursday in Zambia were respectively the Canadian, Briton and Australian, local media reported on Friday.

-BONEZZ

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I guess they didn't pray hard enough.

No wait, bad things happen all the time, but the good things are becaue god did them.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

My mother told me a while ago that something bad would happen to me because I no longer go to meetings, and so I don't have God's spirit with me. Lately, though, things have been going very well. That's because Satan is happy that I don't go to meetings.

You can't win.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Idiots!

And what's God doing with all the hurricanes coming from His oceans destroying everything in their paths. If there's a God, some extraterrestrials must've been catching his attention all this time. Either that, or, he's been sipping ice tea and having some version of his own kind of fun.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

You got that right truthseeker1. I remember growing up and hearing the usual stories about how Dub missionaries would be saved in some third world country...But then I'd read, in the newspaper, about some Baptist missionary saved from beheading or similar fate and as a kid it was the beginning of my confusion. Was it Big "J" saving Dubs and Satan saving other religionists? And why did "J" only save some of them? What was the defining factor? Had a particular missionary who got croaked forget to pray over his morning bagel? I wastold to "Be Quiet" a lot.

-BONEZZ

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

R.M. - Play the lottery for me while things are looking good, OK?

Gozz - Don't you know God hates trailer parks? He uses hurricanes to clean 'em up.

-BONEZZ

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I love it,

if you are a dub, bad things happen because satan is trying to lure you away from jehoober. good things happen because you serve jehoober.

If you are not a dub, bad things happen because you don't have jehoober's protection against satan. Good things happen because satan wants to keep you happy, so you don't want jehoober in your life.

Proof you ask? Well if you need proof, you are part of satan's system so you are just trying to question jehoober so you don't deserve proof.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wait a minute...............just wait....................what is wrong with your thinking?

When are all of us going to realize that nothing bad happens to ANYONE who is not a JW?

Only JW's have this bad juju come upon them.......according to the borg!

What the WTBTS fails to admit is the violence and death to all other "Christian" religions. They will beat themselves and dress in sackcloth and ashes about the death of a "few" brothers and sisters.............but turn a blind eye to the hundreds and even thousands of christians in SUDAN (and other places) who are being tortured.....raped........put into slavery.........and murdered only because they adhere to basic christian principles and not Islam or whatever the religion of the day is in those "prehistoric" lands.

The majority of JW's don't have a clue to what is happening in the world. They only know what they are told by dubland. (God...........does this piss me off) This is one of the things that festered in me for years..........the society not even acknowledging the persecution of others..........ONLY JW'S are persecuted in their eyes.

I don't often rant and rave ...........but get me going on something like this and I will take on the entire Circuit Assembly.........(if only they would let me be a guest speaker) You Suck Perturbed Very Angry

The last time they let me speak was in 1994........and only because I followed the robotic outline THEY gave me and had to practice twice before the ASS embly. Damn..........the gas it took to drive to the assembly hall all those times..........

HappyDad (Bill) of the sometimes violently angry class

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

BONEZZ..................is there any way i can find out who the aussie dubs from perth that died are????????

Cheers, Bliss

• Quotes
    Quotes

==========================
    The majority of JW's don't have a clue to what is happening in the world. They only know what they are told by dubland. (God...........does this piss me off) This is one of the things that festered in me for years..........the society not even acknowledging the persecution of others..........ONLY JW'S are persecuted in their eyes.
    ==========================

I couldn't have said it better myself. JWs think they are well informed because of the 4 pages /month on "Watchting the World" -- which is basically a collection of bad news (THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!) mixed with over optimistic stories about the state of blood substitutes, next to over pessimistic stories about the risks of blood transfusion.

That is why, when you talk to them, and they ask you about all the problems in the world since 1914, and you reply that this is the best time in human history to be alive on this planet, they look at you like you are on drugs. But hey, if they want to return to the conditions on earth 6000 years ago, let 'em! They'll mostly be dead within 5 years.

At one point, I was thinking about getting my folks a gift subscription the "The Economist" magazine, but then decided at those rates, I would rather get it myself!

~Quotes, of the "Readers Are Leaders" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit