My eye won't stop twitching!!!!

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is driving me frigg'in nuts! I'm already pissed off today and stressed about some crap... now this!

I remember awhile back someone else, I think Big_Tex, had this problem and it turned out to be a vitamin thing.

Does anyone remember this?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes I did. I was told to take calcium and magnesium (Citracal sells calcium mixed with magnesium) and it works great. No twitching. As soon as I stop taking it, like when I run out, the eye starts twitching again. Try it, give it a couple of days and see what happens.

Another benefit of extra calcium is it helps prevent colon cancer.

Chris

• morty
    morty

OMG Else....that would be irritating as hell.....I must tell you a little story that happened to me just yesterday....

I was driving along the highway and out of no where, a bug flys in the window right into my eye..It felt like a rock hitting my eye...It was soooo gross....I was screaming and freaking out, as my son was telling me to get off the road...I literally had bug guts all over my eye brow and cheek...After I got all cleaned up and finally opened my eye, it ended up being a big horse fly...It was hanging off the corner of my eye...I then got back on the road and my son is still laughing about it today....

So I can feel your pain....

Hoping you get your twitch under control soon...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Else, Big Tex is right "on the money" with that Calcium w/Magnesium remedy....it'll stop any kind of muscle cramp, spasm or tic....it's a natural muscle relaxer.

Frannie B

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'll make a trip past the pharmacy this evening... I just hope the guy behind the counter doesn't think I'm hitting on him!

• dh
    dh

this can also be stress related as well i think, it happens to me sometimes, but only when i have been going through very stressful things.

• Mary
    Mary

Actually Elsewhere, a twitching eye is sign of a guilty conscience. It means that you've been faking the hours in your Field Service Report and your Christian Conscience is bothering you. I urge you to immediately phone your local elder body, confess your sin, repent and never do it again.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Actually Elsewhere, a twitching eye is sign of a guilty conscience. It means that you've been faking the hours in your Field Service Report and your Christian Conscience is bothering you. I urge you to immediately phone your local elder body, confess your sin, repent and never do it again.
    I hope the elders will make me reenact all of my naughtiness!!!

• New Castles
    New Castles

Hopefully right in the KH, that should be interesting.....

• Valis
    Valis
    My eye won't stop twitching!!!!

Stop looking in the mirror!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit