how should we see the WTB&TS inc.

by willy_think 2 Replies latest jw friends

• willy_think
    willy_think

i think brother Rex B13 said it best when he said.

NIV Romans 3:10-18
    10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;
    11 there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God.
    12 All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one."
    13 "Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit." "The poison of vipers is on their lips."
    14 "Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness."
    15 "Their feet are swift to shed blood;
    16 ruin and misery mark their ways,
    17 and the way of peace they do not know."
    18 "There is no fear of God before their eyes."

NIV Romans 1:28-32

28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
    29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
    30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
    31 they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
    32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

i would like to thank RexB13 for providing this "light"

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • breeze
    breeze

You telling me how to view the DUBS is like an elder telling me what God wants from me....

Crap....

No one else cared either did they???????

BREEZE

• willy_think
    willy_think

Stop harassing me troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit