Batman Penetrates Buckingham Palace Security Live On TV.

by Englishman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Great stunt - and about time that arrogant inept bullying waste of space home secretary Blunkett was sacked, it is after all the 4th major royal security blunder !

One of the previous stunts they did was throwing powder at Tony "Blurgh" in the commons - just after a new multi-million point security screen was installed to stop attacks.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

That's funny. Even in these tense times a guy can still dress up like Batman and break into Buckingham Palace. Ah, there's still so much right with the world...

CZAR

• Englishman
    Englishman

I wonder if they will be able to prosecute him at all under existing UK laws.

They can't do him for trespassing as the law of trespass can only be enacted when wilful damage has been caused. All he's actually done is to cross the Queens forecourt and climb up the side of her house.

I bet he's released within 48 hours.

Englishman.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    All he's actually done is to cross the Queens forecourt and climb up the side of her house.

ROFL
    That tickled my funnybone!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    He is believed to have two children, aged four and five, who he has not seen for several years

I don't know if there is any underlying reason for this that we don't know about, but if not then so much for equal opportunities.

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This is a wonderful form of civil disobedience that hopefully will work...if this had been the U.S, he would have been shot and if he lived taken into custody and given a harsh sentence by our "wonderful and compassionate" Attorney General John Ashcroft.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Oops... Stunned Silence!!!

double post, sorry!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

gadget:

He is believed to have two children, aged four and five, who he has not seen for several years

I don't know if there is any underlying reason for this that we don't know about, but if not then so much for equal opportunities.

Unfortunately over here, the mother only has to say abuse, and the father is instantly a wife / child batterering danger to the kids - no proof required. The mother wouldn't lie about something like that, would they ??? Then, because of todays Politically Correct culture, and 'where there's blame, there's a claim' attitude, the courts have to tread so slowly it looks like they're going backwards!! I had 2 1/2 years of legal fighting to see my little girl, and it nearly broke me physically, emotionally and financially. I can't imagine what these unfortunate fathers must be feeling to lead them to do this kind of stunt.

I only hope enough people can see through the 'sillyness' of these actions and see the desperation that drives fathers to do it!

Bull!

p.s. I also think it's really funny that it's so easy to get ast the security defences... apparently 'Madge' is right 'pissed orf' !!

• Netty
    Netty
    if officers at the scene had judged the intruder a terrorist he would have been shot. if officers at the scene had judged the intruder a terrorist he would have been shot.

GREAT! Give the terrorists more ideas.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...chuckle, chuckle...

" May there always be an England...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit