Best 3 Year Old Toys

by desib77 21 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*thinks Simon's boys need a really cool drum set *

• avengers
    avengers

What about a laptop with a 4.3 Ghz. processor 2 Gb DDR with hyperthreading,
    512 Mb NVidia videocard and DVD double layer writer?
    But then don't listen to what Simon says:

Buy them anything, as long as it comes in a good box. Throw the toy away.

...Andy

• Angharad
    Angharad

NOOOOOOO Anything that involves getting messy usually goes down well, crafts and art things. Our two have always loved anything to do with building, lego, bricks, stickle bricks. Marble runs are great fun too - goes for boys and girls. You can get some great sturdy wooden ones that can be put together in different ways. (avoid flimsy plastic toys at this age as three year old are pretty heavy handed and easily frustrated)

• Netty
    Netty

My little girl (almost 3) loves the three princess (Disney) Dolls, little castles, dress up clothes, Barbie items, cell phones purses, videos. Anything Strawberry short cake or Hello Kitty, or Dora the Explorer. For the boy, how about anything Spider Man, they make the little hands that shoot out a silly string, sponge bob toys, or incredible Hulk, (they make Hulk Hands big like boxing gloves that roar like the hulk) Just some of the things my kids have, ages 3 and 6. Good luck, have fun!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Dupols!! best.toy.ever

or

wooden train set

Kids love 'em.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    NOOOOOOO

LOL Angharad !!! Okay, I amend that. I think Simon's boys need a really cool drum set that only works when Simon is home alone with them I don't know if anyone suggested this but Legos are great. They have sizes for 3 year olds that they can't harm themselves with and that they can still use as they grow into the smaller sizes. My families' kids loved them-both the boys and the girls !!

• desib77
    desib77
    Dupols!! best.toy.ever

What are Dupols?

I know I won't be getting them anything with sound. They have a brand new baby sister and I'm sure she makes enough sound around the house. I also have to be careful so that their mom will allow them to play with whatever we get them. She is a very uptight mom and is picky about what they play with. She is also very religous and is even picky in ways similar to the JW's. I'm not sure that she would allow them to play with the hulk or anything like that.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    She is also very religous and is even picky in ways similar to the JW's. I'm not sure that she would allow them to play with the hulk or anything like that.

Wonder if she would approve of this:

he,hee........just being funny (I think) desib.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I got my ex-nephew a little microphone/tape player thing when he was about 3. It played tapes too, but he loved the microphone. It annoyed the parents a lot, but hell, he wasn't my kid. It was his favoriate toy for a year till he broke it. It was made for toddlers, so it lasted through a lot of abuse.

• dh
    dh

if i was a three year old this is what i would want.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit