Cowboys Vs. Vikings! Woot!

by Valis 21 Replies latest social physical

• Sassy
    Sassy

I saw my post and was like.. damn.. I posted? I didn't think I had that many mimosa's at the Arrowstar Online Mary K Party that I didn't even remember posting..........

(then saw Chevys did.. I'm still watching the game by the way!! Go VIKINGS)

woo hoo 21 - 10 (Vikings are UP!!)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Final score :

MINNESOTA VIKINGS 35, DALLAS COWBOYS 17

The Vikings almost always "roll" at home.

I'm not so optimistic about their outlook next Monday night in Philadelphia against the Eagles.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Was a longggggg game!

Do'h they all are..

• Sassy
    Sassy

Not if you love football....

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Valis,

Looks like this will be a good game!

Very true.

Turned out it was a good game.

3rd

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I didn't expect the Cowboys to win. Actually I thought 24-13 sounded good to me. Clearly Parcells has made a major blunder at right cornerback. And I hear Darren Woodson may not play the rest of the year. Right now it's up in the air.

However, the offense is light years from what it was last year. Testaverde made throws Carter never could. If there wasn't the 3 turnovers in the red zone, Dallas could have made the game interesting.

Dallas is going to be a better team than last year, but have a worse record. Just hang on until 2005. That's when the Cowboys make their move.

• Sassy
    Sassy

The Vikings will do good the first half of the year..

just enough to get our expectations up this will be the year..

and then.. damn.. there they go again..

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    just enough to get our expectations up this will be the year..

Maybe I shouldn't mention that I have the "Hail Mary" game (Cowboys v. Vikings 1975) on tape.

Nah, I won't mention it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

you can.. I didn't find football till I got divorced in 94 and was bored..

ironicially that year I enjoyed the boys too.. the Vikes for loyalty to state and the Boys for talent

The Boys are my 3rd favorite team..

my 2nd? anyone playing the Packers

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ah, so you missed all those Super Bowls the Vikings lost in the 70s. For some reason Minnesota is one of those franchises that is always just one step away.

Some people pick them to go all the way this year. I can't, as I don't see the defense needed to win in January. I still think it'll come down to Seattle or Philadelphia in the NFC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit