JW VIDEO New Edit

by Corvin 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quotes
    Quotes

Now I'm wondering if I can include it at the Quotes Web site and still maintain my "neutral point of view".

It is very powerful and delivers a strong message; it is entirely WT images and the the VO is from that Sunukto's 1975 talk; so it should qualify as a quote. And yet, I'm wondering if it might be too "over the top" for the Quotes site.

Suggestions, anyone?

~Quotes, of the "multimedia" class

• Corvin
    Corvin

Quotes, how about a disclaimer stating:

This video is very powerful and delivers a strong message; it is entirely WT images and the the VO is from that Sunukto's 1975 talk; so it does qualify as a quote. This video in no way compromises my nuetral point of view.

????

• bebu
    bebu

Quotes, if you have the audio recordings like Corvin does, you could make them available perhaps. I kind of think that you might want to avoid including this video at present, anyway, good as it is, since your site has such a special niche of being neutral and this video is not neutral.

Corwin, I love this tape too. Especially the new ending--the photo of the couple handing a WT... and then the nasty Jehovah face appearing. I had a harder time following the soundtrack, though, my hearing isn't so great and the words were fast and a little fuzzy. I liked most of the new pics you added in, esp the "wipeout" word pics, but I thought that the pace of Armageddon pics was easier for me to follow in the previous one. Regardless, they are both outstanding videos and worthy of being seen by the world at large. I showed it to me 10-year old son who isn't interested in anything that isn't a video game, and he showered me with good questions afterward. So it is effective!!!

Thanks again for a great tool for everyone. A wonderful gift!

bebu

• Farkel
    Farkel

Corvin,

SuNUTco was

never
    a member of the Governing Body. He was a District Overseer.

Dubs will jump on this like flies on shit and say the message cannot be true, because you misstated a fact. They are like that. Keep the ducks in order, my friend.

Otherwise, very powerful and great stuff!

Farkel

• wiegel
    wiegel

EXCELLENT! I'm just giddy thinking about the fact that the entire film is WT material; maybe organized to help the viewer get a clearer understanding, but nothing more. Talk about using fear to get votes, OMG!!!

• Preston
    Preston

Great.....I thought I was downloading "The Two Towers"....But seriosuly, very well done...and I think it would make proud such independant pioneer filmmakers as Michael Snow and Stan Brakhage..

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

That was intense, indeed.

Very well done, those pictures are all to familiar.

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

Very nice! The fading in of the angry Jehovah face at the end was my favorite.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    Very nice! The fading in of the angry Jehovah face at the end was my favorite.

Ya, that was good. I liked that too.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Excellent Corvin,

By the way for the rest of youse there are other clips of Sunutko and Kite, Knorr, etc up at:

http://www.freeminds.org/wav/wav.htm

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit