NEWS WORLD WANTS TO FILM A SEGMENT ABOUT THE WTS - WILL YOU HELP TO MAKE IT

by SHUNNED FATHER 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

As you may know by now, I have filed a Civil Suit against the WTS. There was a tremendous amount of media coverage. The story was on the National News for three straight days. It was broadcasted on every TV and Radio station. It was in every newspaper across Canada and parts of the US. After my Press Conference, I was interviewed on two radio talk shows.

CBC News World want to give me an eight minute spot on there show. This show is broadcasted live Nationally and repeated many times during the day on the CBC All Day News Channel. It would also be shown on the CBC National Show , CBC News and most likely picked up by all the media across Canada. They said the next time something happens to give them a call. I asked if they would be interested in covering a Protest Rally. They said yes.

Would you be willing to attend a Protest Rally and help me warn people and expose the WTS ?The Rally would generate International Media Coverage.

I am organizing the Protest Rally at the WTS Canadian HQ at Georgetown, Ontario.

The Rally will be held Saturday , October 09 th starting at 2:00pm and finish at 4:00pm. Meet me in front of the complex on the city sidewalk. Then those who wish can join me in having diner at a restaurant. Is there anyone from the Georgetown, Toronto area that can assist me. Let me know if you intend on supporting this Rally and if you are interested in having diner as a group afterwards, so I can make plans.

Anyone concerned about being recognized on TV can wear a mask or costume. Please bring your own plackcard.

If you plan on attending, then email me at :

[email protected]

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Good to go i sent you an email mate.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Quotes
    Quotes

back to the top

• shamus
    shamus

Bump.

If it was in Calgary I would be there in a minute.

• Double Edge
  • Beans
    Beans

I will be there if I am free that day for sure!

Beans

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

• Beans
    Beans

:)

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Sounds awesome!! Wish I was closer.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That sounds good. I am only about 7 hrs. away from there, will see if I can take a trip up there on that date. I would love to be a part of the picketing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit