You wouldn't have seen this in the 50's

by SixofNine 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Don't ever buy into "the good old days" crap. THIS is real progress (and real class):

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nationalanthem.wmv

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* doh! That was funny sixie..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• roybatty
    roybatty

Thatwas very classy. Need more people like that around. Now I feel a bit immature because I was waiting for her dress to fall off or something. lol

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

That was very very cool

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Kick ass!

Okay, I'm this naive idealist, but I got goosebumps from that. I was really rooting for her and that was such a cool sight seeing the two of them getting through that together.

• Golf
    Golf

The fifty crap you say sixofnine? I stick to my comments about the fifties. It was interesting to see that a black man came to the rescue of the girl.

Yes, to some, the fifties were not good old days, but they were for me. I witnessed a white brother marrying a black sister in our congregation. It may have been shocking, but it did happen.

In the good old days I use to take my present wife to movies and boat rides. Without the good old days, I wouldn't be married to her.

Guest 77

• bem
    bem

Sixof... Thank you so much for sharing that it was a class act. A very good save for that poor girl and admiring fans for the man that came to her rescue.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

It was good to see you get through that six!

Kwin

• glitter
    glitter

It was interesting to see that a black man came to the rescue of the girl.

Why?

It would have been interesting if someone who was bright blue with purple dots had come to her rescue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit