there was a "brother" in some out-of-the-way congregation who had declared himself to be one of the anointed (or a "sister").
Through his or her personal study of the scriptures they came to realize the org was wrong on an important matter of doctrine? (excluded R Franz here since he was in Bethel - at least for the sake of this argument)
- Can he submit his understanding to the GB? Since he is one of the anointed would his submission be considered?
- Would he be told he was "jumping ahead"?
- Could he be DFed for apostasy?
- What if after they DFed him they realized he was right?
- Is there some rule that anointed ones around the world - even if they are sisters - cannot receive "new light"?
PS I think I know the answers but it is intriguing