Help with english to spanish translation

by Elsewhere 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have tried some online tools to translate something, but they don't seem to be translating correctly.

I need to know what the correct Spanish translation is for: "Do not remove string"

This is referring to some pull-strings I am going to run around in the attic of my new house (so I can pull wires at a later date) and I don't want the workers to mistakenly remove them.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I keep getting: "No quite la secuencia" and when I run that back through a spanish to english translator it returns: "It does not clear the sequence".

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    "Do not remove string"

lol- did you try looking at a kite package?

(I was thinking of something else but this was more PC)

• Valis
    Valis

use rope or chord instead Else..systran gives you this, which is close enough..

No quite esta cuerda por favor

but when CSG gets here I'll ask for the Spanglish version they might understand better..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Funchback
    Funchback

Courtesy of www.freetranslation.com .........

No quite la cuerda.

Translated from spanish to enlgish is: Do not remove the cord

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ahhh... the www.freetranslation.com seems to be much better than what I was using.

After playing around with the text a bit, I think I'll go with a simple: No quite

Basically, Do not remove

• New Castles
    New Castles

You can also use

No quite el cordon

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

No quite la secuencia

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I seem to recall that string such as is used in sewing is called eee-low (not how it is spelled but how it is pronounced. I don't know the spelling)

• toreador

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit