BEING BANNED

by Terry 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Terry here are some blasts from the past:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/66621/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/22/67616/1.ashx

Terry if you read through these two threads you may get a better understanding of how this board is Moderated and the policies that are followed.

Posting Guidelines are displayed with every post you submit. When hitting the Submit Post button you have agreed that your post follows these guidelines. Pretty simple IMHO, yet many choose to do their own thing, push the limits and the patience of the Moderators.

Those who continue to do such things usually have their posting limits lowered and are gradually given them back when they have shown that they can follow the guidelines.

The saying some of these misfits like to use of being Disfellowshiped is a throw back from the B'org and of course having come from such a cult it is a natural comparison, however in all of society as we know there are policies/rules to follow some people just demand more attention/discipline than others.

Hope this helps.

Kate

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Terry I think your question as it is now could be interesting and helpful.

As in all things in life everyone benefits from boundaries. I think for many people who were never given the opportunity to learn where their boundaries are it is sometimes difficult to bow to any type of limits. But we can all learn. Believe me I found it really hard in the beginning and made a lot of mistakes in my life because I wanted to set my own boundaries. Got hurt doing it too.

Take a look at the threads Kate posted and have an interesting discussion

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Terry I sent you a PM.

Chris

• Mac
    Mac

BEING BANNED

Roll-on vs. stick????????

mac, heavily guarded from the right class

• Valis
    Valis

Roll-on vs. stick????????

mac...WTF? That was so uncalled for!

you forgot aerosol..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mac
    Mac

Val.......

You are correct, sir!!!!!!!!

mac

• Gopher
    Gopher
    you forgot aerosol..

Hey -- I thought aerosol sprays were BANNED in the USA!!

Now we've gotten way off topic.

Gopher of the "doesn't know if he should STICK to the topic or ROLL with the flow" class

• Valis
    Valis
    Hey -- I thought aerosol sprays were BANNED in the USA!!

now that was six degrees of persperation if I ever saw it!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Geez...those puns STINK

• Mac
    Mac

It has been said that puns are the lowest form of humor..and from my observation we're now using the lowest form of pun..Just gotta LOVE IT!

mac, ice blue class..shhhhhhh!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit