Found a JW Tract at my door today.

by El Kabong 13 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

For the first time, I actually found a JW tract at my door. Now, I remember when I used to do tract work, they were all printed at the society and properly worded.

But this one just takes the cake. I thought that the only thing the JW's were allowed to distribute were those that were actually printed by the society. There are many misspelled words, bad grammar, and handwritten corrections to the typed message.

I will attempt to recreate the wording on this tract. All misspellings and bad grammar have been recreated as it appears on the tract. Here goes.... (ALL CAPS INTENDED)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING NOTICE

THY KINGDOME COME, ON EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF THE BIGGEST EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. JESUS CHRIST, WITH GODS KINGDOM, ARE GOING TO TURN THE EARTH INTO A PARADISE, AS INTENTED IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. REALITY, AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE. IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER, THERE WILL BE NO SICKNISS AND DEATH, WAR OR VIOLENCE. MEN WILL LOVE THIER NIEGHBER OR ELSE. EVEN THE ANIMALS WILL BE AT PEACE WITH MAN, JUST LIKE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN. THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL PURPOSE FOR THE EARTH AND MAN. BUT MAN, WITH THE HELP OF THE DEVEL, HAVE SWAYED AWAY FROM GODS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. ACORDING TO BIBLE PRHOPHECY, GODS KINGDOM IS GOING TO COME WHEN THE WORLD WAS IN VERY BAD CONDITION. CRIME, VIOLENCE, POLLUTION, OVERPOPULATION, POVERTY, STARVATION, AND ON AND ON.

2000 YEARS AGO, JESUS SPOKE OF THIS CENTURY IN THE BIBLE BOOK OF MATTHEW, CHAPTER 24. ITS A PRIVILAGE TO LIVE IN A TIME THAT THE BIBLE PROPHETS SOPKE OF. SO ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE IS A GOD OF LOVE WHO WILL NOT ALLOW LIFE TO CONTINUE UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. VERY SOON, HE WILL CRUSH SATEN AND HIS DEMONS IN THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDON. AND THAT WILL BE THE START OF THE HEALING PROCESS IN WHICH GODS KINGDOM WILL RESTORE MAN AND THE EARTH TO GODS ORIGINAL PURPOSE. ANYBODY WHO HAS STUDIED THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST KNOW HE PROMISED ETERNAL LIFE TO HIS FOLLOWERS, IN THE NEXT LIFE. IT MIGHT BE HARD TO IMAGINE NOW, BUT GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, AND ALL LIFE BELONGS TO HIM. AND HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY. AND HE HAD HIS WAY WORTE DOWN IN THE BIBLE. SO IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GOD, JESUS, OR LIVING FOREVER, THEN CONTACT A LOCAK KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAHS WITTNESSES WITH AN OPEN MIND. THIER ORIGINAL NAMES WERE THE BIBLE STUDENDS. AND THE NAME JEHOVAH IN ANY DICTIONARY OR ENCYCLOPEDEA RENDERS GOD ALMIGHTY. JESUS CHRIST STARTS OFF THE LORDS PRAYER WITH OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME.

LEARNING ABOUT GOD AND JESUS IS THE MOST IMPORTENT THING YOU COULD EVER DO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makes me just want to drop everything and run down to the kingdom hall.

• kls
    kls

Quick , disinfect your front door and burn the JW track before it is to late.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

[[ I thought that the only thing the JW's were allowed to distribute were those that were actually printed by the society ]]

Back in the mid 1980's when i was making big bucks.I bought over 500 copies of the edition of eight translations of the new testament.

I gave these away to elders,servants and pioneers.My only motive was to be a generous friend and to honor them with a gift.

I attached a brief note of my own personal commentary and CAUGHT HELL from the elders (no doubt instigated by a jealous MS) for ''going beyond the things that are written by the FDS"

It is amazingly surreal that for 33 years i was part of that bulls**t.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That does not sound like a JW tract... I think it is an independent person or some small group that has ideas similar to JWs.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I thought the same thing when I first skimmed through it, but It specifically says to contact the Kingdom Hall of JW's which tells me it was written by a witness.

Oh, and my favorite part.

MEN WILL LOVE THIER NIEGHBER OR ELSE.
    Or else what???
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

There is no way that is an 'official tract. Probably some fool who ran out of tracts and printed some bs on a piece of paper. If I were you, I'd proof read it and mark all the corrections on it. Then you should go to the KH and ask for the person who left it. Hand it to them and suggest they attend a basic english class at the local community college before they attempt to distribute literature around the neighborhood.

• Preston
    Preston

Hooked on Fonics Wurked for Me!

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

MEN WILL LOVE THIER NIEGHBER OR ELSE ?

IT MIGHT BE HARD TO IMAGINE NOW, BUT GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, AND ALL LIFE BELONGS TO HIM. AND HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY.

Wow! How threatening. And wacky. I don't see how this is supposed to draw people.

• vitty
    vitty

I know they print special ones for the deaf, they sound rather odd, but i was assured the deaf understand them, i cant explain the spelling mistakes, i wish i still had one to check. I placed a load by mistake one day until i read one

• Mary
    Mary
    ANYBODY WHO HAS STUDIED THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST KNOW HE PROMISED ETERNAL LIFE TO HIS FOLLOWERS, IN THE NEXT LIFE. IT MIGHT BE HARD TO IMAGINE NOW, BUT GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD, AND ALL LIFE BELONGS TO HIM. AND HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY.

Uh......ya..........okay................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit