I have an idea . . . and forgive me if this has already been suggested

by cruzanheart 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I think that's a fantastic idea!!
    Plus, if no one takes the magazine, the JW who left it there on their magazine route will no doubt see it the next time they're in. Maybe this will help them see the truth about the troof.

Country

• r51785
    r51785

I remember awhile back someone posted a sticker they would attach to magazines:

"Jehovah's Witnesses -- Join Us or Die!"

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

The magazines can be found in a lot of hospital lobbys, laundramats, etc. Make a sticker that says......'Example Of Cult Literature' and put it on the cover.

Outaservice

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was thinking on the shunning and blood ones of something like this

BEWARE JWS practive DF and SHUNNIING

THAT MEANS

if your children are jws OR u become one

u may not be able to talk o your fami

JWS COULD FORBID U TO TALK TO YOUR OWN FAMILY

OF COURSE ON THE BLOOD ONE SAY SOMETHING LIKE

jws refuse blood (CAPS)

even if they DIE without it

they refuse it for their CHILDREN

they let children DIE b/c of their belief about blood

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

As I was going through the threads I saw a similar post (no idea whose) about making a stamp and just stamping those rags wherever we see them.

But the stickers is a great idea. Different messages. Print them as you need them. Easy to carry.

Great idea

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Great idea Nina!

Glad to see you posting again. I'm sure you've been going through a lot with your Mom and now Moose. Hang in there.

I've missed reading your posts.

- CF

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

The stamp idea is cool too.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I have a confession: Several years ago at a family reunion, I saw a "young people ask" book in my cousin's suitcase. She is not a JW, so I knew my brothers had given it to her. Without any second thought or remorse, I took the book and hid it in the trunk of my car. Nobody has said a word about the missing book and that was 4 years ago. I still have no guilt about it. If my sweet cousin had read any of that drivel and believed it...I would never have forgiven myself.

I say throw the mags out. It may not be your "house", but if someone DID happen to believe the trash in those mags, you know you'd be upset. It's not like a "Better Homes and Gardens" mag or a library book. What they write is dangerous. Pure and simple.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Good Idea

I've made the local laundromat rounds and slipped my labels that i have already made and my "Awaken your independent thinking" recovered exjw buisness cards.

I still have thousands of cards and will snailmail to any users.

PM or email your mailing address [email protected]

Undaunted Danny never did anything half-baked in his life. Bad To The Bone

• Celia
    Celia

Danny, just sent you a pm, but realize that it's not labels you would give away, but cards. Anyway, what do your labels say ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit