"Oh damnit hope you'll stay..."

"Ho oh ho!"

"Please don't go!"

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I'm not a regular contributor here or anywhere else these days. I prefer chat rooms over message boards.

Be sure to keep in touch via email, though, all right? And let me know if you find any interesting activity on AOL, if you still have an account there.

• COMF
    COMF

Vaya con whatever, proplog2. Best of luck to you in finding that Happy Discussing Ground where everybody fits your vision of what they should be.

COMF

• hippikon
    hippikon

Bye - I enjoyed your posts

"God was evolutions biggest mistake"
    Hippikon
  • somebody
    somebody

Proplog2! You can't leave!.... Dammit! I was just begining to learn about controling male agression...... finding a success object to make a haven with, (skipping right over the getting "knocked up" or the child rearing part)...... how to avoid recipies for boredom......how to find excitement in life ( such as pursuing a new sex partner), how to pit one man against another..... how to keep up the perpetual seeking of males...... that sperm is cheap....... That I don't need eggs, because males are always ready ( I can always lie and say that I have eggs)....... that monogamy controls female agression....... that if I have grown kids and a lot of property, then I don't need to get remarried.....that males have a "poker" and want nothing more than something to poke......and that life is all about the pleasures you get filling tubes and emptying tubes. (not that I've ever filled any tubes)

Well, if you must leave, I thank you for the lessons learned. If there is one thing you said that I agree with, it's this comment that you made once:

Everything you attach the word sex to is not necessarily "sex".

I wish you well, and all the best to ya. I'll kinda sorta miss you.

peace,
    somebody

P S....We have great buildings, technology, music, because women are bored too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit