Bye ya all

by SheilaM 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I won't be posting anymore......I will check my PM's and most of you that I keep in contact with know my email or yahoo......

((((((((((Hugzzzzzzzzzzz)))))))))))))))))))))))

• kls
    kls

Why Sheila ? but we will miss you and your poems?

• minimus
    minimus

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• desib77
  • Valis
    Valis

Sheila...why are you leaving? In the past week or so I have watched you get into several altercations over nothing more than a bunch of stupid words. You even started in over minimus and his "issue", which for the life of me I can't understand why you would want to put yourself in the middle of all that... Why dear are you letting things get under your skin to the point of going off the handle? I'm just not understanding it. I love you and Thunder very much and for you to leave the board over some bullshit not only makes me sad, but it irritates me to no end. Maybe you just need a break and I hope that is the case. Please reconsider and for your own sake chill out!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Whatever you decide.

Take care Sheila.

• kls
    kls

Sheila , i don't know what altercations Valis is talking about but i have them also i just ignore the people . I just had one with a newbie over nothing . I don't care what they think. You are special to the board and i don't want you to go . There are many here that make this forum what it is and you are one.I could leave here and no one would notice but you are needed and loved .

• Sassy
    Sassy

sorry Sheila.. hope to see you elsewhere..

better yet.. you and Thunder.. COME to our So Cali fest.. we'd love to meet ya!

• micheal
    micheal

See yah, hope to see you back

• undercover
    undercover

Good luck, Sheila

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit