Two Witnesses Rule hypocrisy

by confusedjw 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh who says they make sense.. take the rule you mentioned above

Isn't it interesting that if two people see someone leaving someone?s house at 5am, thus they stayed all night, that is grounds for DFing. (see elder's book)

my exhusband had the hotel key (and admitted using it) for a female co worker he was having an affair with.. so he even admitted to being alone with her AT A HOTEL .. so 2 witnesses weren't even needed, but he admitted only to sleeping in the same room with her... said no sex.. so they told me I had no grounds for divorce.. (even though to me he admitted having sex with her)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

This absurdity (the need of two witnesses) is an overextension of 2 Corn.13:1 and is selectively enforced at the whim of the elders who play favorites. Taking an OBSTRUCTIONIST APPROACH by subterfuge of their ecclesiastical kangaroo courts to all claims and counter-claims against them.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

THERE IS ANOTHER OUTCOME TO THIS SITUATION AND THE ARROGANCE DISPLAYED BY THE WBTS AND THE ELDERS.

IN MY FAMILY THERE WERE TWO OTHER FAMILIES RELATED. ALL THREE FAMILIES HAD ONES WHO WERE SO HURT BY THIS THAT THEY LEFT THE WBTS.

ALL THREE FAMILIES HAVE OTHERS WHO NOW SHUN THEM. IT HAD AN INFLUENCE IN ONE DIVORCE.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WENT OVER THE SECOND AND THIRD TIME WITH OTHER FAMILIES.

NOW. PROBABLY NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THE ELDERS JUST CALLED THE POLICE AND LET THEM TAKE OVER. EVEN THE NON JW GIRL WOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH RESPECT AND CONCERN

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit