POLL - Did you pay for literature?

by writerpen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

No. I never donated out of my own pocket.

And like Blondie said, when we were supposed to 'ask' for donations by sneakilly stating that our work is supported by worldwide donations, I refused.

Why aren't more ppl answering in this poll?

• scotsman
    scotsman

No, I never donated apart from the few occasions that the accounts didn't balance and I'd have to make them.

Blondie & Leolaia,

While I may not comment on your posts, I do enjoy reading them. Don't become thread response whores, keep doing what you're both so good at.

• dh
    dh

yeah, my parents would always pay, and they would buy and place loads of it, then when it came onto the contribution system, they still paid and continue to pay for it.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Scotsman,

: While I may not comment on your posts, I do enjoy reading them. Don't become thread response whores, keep doing what you're both so good at.

It is bad form to end a sentence with a preposition. But I'm nitpicking.

: God forbid they ever change what they do best, despite my observations. I only many some commentary. That's it.

"I only many some commentary?" Huh?

"Thread response whores?" That's a bit rich and is enough to allow me to label you as either a fool, or a clueless person. I admire these two women, clueless person. I said so.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit