Joe and Eliane Safieh

by Cassiline 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Joe and Eliane Safieh

This is to let anyone know if they decide to do business with Metropolitan Moving in Duluth, Georgia and or Lawrenceville Georgia or in any close proximity, READ this before you let them move you.

The owner?s names are Joe and Eliane Safieh (SAFIEH).

I believe They have gone by other business names such as ?Triple A Moving and Storage?, ?AAA Moving and Storage? and ?Tete?s Relocation? and use ?Tate?s Relocation Services?. I checked out ?Metropolitan Moving? with the BBB prior to the move, and all came up fine, only because of their many name changes.

They picked up my items for moving I paid them and they never delivered any items. It has been over a month since pick up and delivery was promised in the begining of August 2004. They have my daughter?s items for college her entire bedroom set, washer, dryer, TV, all of her clothing, books, pictures memorabilia which can never be replaced. I had to purchase her a new bed, etc. Investigators are on the case. The BBB has been informed.

The owner this morning stated that even though his company ?Metropolitan Moving? made a contract with me and my daughter with his company?s name (which was signed and returned) and also cashed my check for the move he is not responsible but the men he sent to my home to pick up the items.

I did not make a contract with the people who picked up the items I made a contact with Metropolitan Moving. He stated that the people he sent were Antonio Tate and his brother Anthony) his and his companies AGENTS. I stated back that an agent acts on your behalf and you are libel. He hung up the phone on me after stating once again he did not care that my daughter?s items were never delivered and I needed to take it up with the men he sent to my home to pack the items.

Their addresses are:

Metropolitan Moving
    801-46 Old Peachtree Road RW
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043

Phone 676-407-0224

Metropolitan Moving
    Duluth, Georgia

Tate or Tete?s Relocation Services
    2444 Duluth Hwy Suite 108
    Duluth, GA

They have about 10 other phone numbers as well.

Anger can?t come close to describing my feeling at this juncture. Sadness as well for things like yearbook?s, homecoming, prom, items, 18 years of PICTURES etc.

Cassi

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((((Cassi and daughter)))))

How awful! I can't begin to imagine what you must be feeling! I feel so bad for you. Just wanted to send big hugs your way, Sweetie....

Annie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This would totally crush me if this happened to me. Here is an email address for them, if you don't have it already and if it would help the investigators:

Name: JOE & ELAINE SAFIEH
    Email Address:
    [email protected]
    Date: 26 December, 2003
    Comments:

WE THINK YOU ARE SO ADORABLE, YOU QUALIFY FOR PAMPERS OR BABY JOHNSON ADS! GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL ! AMAZING EYES! IT MUST BE GENETIC! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AND WATCH YOU GROW! LOVE, ELAINE AND JOE http://www.melinamatar.com/book/view.php?page=8

Here is another phone number for Eliane Safieh for Atlanta, GA: 770-630-5886.

• Been there
    Been there

Have you been able to get a hold of Antonio & Anthony? Have you talked to a Lawyer? Looks like theft to me. Can you call the local TV station to do a story on them?

I'm so sorry for you. I know how I feel when someone steals just one thing from me. I can't imagine a whole house. You probably held the door for them to steal your stuff. Not to mention paid them lots of money. Go gettem

• JeffT
    JeffT

Have you called the police? I'd report it as a theft, it seems you have all the appropriate information, and they have your stuff, which they are not entitled to keep.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Have you been able to get a hold of Antonio & Anthony? Have you talked to a Lawyer? Looks like theft to me. Can you call the local TV station to do a story on them?

Yes, I have they are the ones who took it to FLA and kept promising delivery. Then all of their cell phone's were cut off.

I filed a police report. I just don't want anyone, I mean anyone else to go through this, that's why I posted it.

Thanks Leo for the info and Sunspot, Been There and JeffT all of you!!

• kls
    kls

Cass, there was a show on 20/20 sometime ago about movers that would not deliver peoples things unless they paid more money then was on the contract. Don't remember if it is the same company but these people were devastated and many could not come up with the extra money to get their things. I am so sorry this situation is happening to you . Get them no matter what it takes and my thoughts are with you.

• glitter
    glitter

This is so awful. I hope everything gets tracked down or the people at least get punished. :(

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Cass, there was a show on 20/20 sometime ago about movers that would not deliver peoples things unless they paid more money then was on the contract. Don't remember if it is the same company but these people were devastated and many could not come up with the extra money to get their things.

I saw that show, that's is why I thought I had done the correct thing by checking with the BBB and going over the contract and such. I thought of all those poor people and the way those company's acted but still got burned by the worst sort of people.

I still can't believe these people. I just sent a email to that addy Leo, I wonder what type of response I may get. I also emailed the Federal Trade Commission.

Thank you glitter and Kls!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77647/1.ashx ( other post dealing with this company)

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit