101 things to do with old watchtowers(and other literature)

by Samdownunder 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Samdownunder
    Samdownunder

I was spring cleaning the other day and realized I had stacks and stacks of old watchtowers and awakes and books. In chat we were discussing how JW's place mags in public bathrooms, and for what reason? To read or to wipe? So I thought you might have some fun ideas about what to do with the old mags, as perfectly good trees had to be cut down to make them, what a waste.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Make collages
    Line the Kitty box
    Throw in the trash
    Use for packing dishes

That's all I can think of.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If they are not worth selling on eBay, you could make your very own paper-mache WATCHTOWER costume for Halloween.

Imagine the fear invoked by a six-foot walking WATCHTOWER!

The horror! The horror!

• dh
    dh

fire

• kls
    kls

Dh brought up the burning them and i have tried . Them things have many lives they won't burn . Just last week i tried to burn just one and it took at least fifteen min. to even get it going. I would like to know what chemicals are used in the processing to make them flame retarded.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They are great for covering the bottom of a birdcage (Ohhhh the irony!)... and mulch for a compost pile (the worms like to eat the paper. Oh my! Even MORE irony!)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Roll up about ten Watchtower magazines together. Hold the roll tight by using rubber bands. When dubs visit, use roll to bash them upside the head to get their attention. Then tell them what you did was all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Shred and use as "grass" in easter baskets or as confetti

• Netty
    Netty

easy off your oven. The instructions say to use old newspapers, this should work the same.

• Netty
    Netty
    Them things have many lives they won't burn

could it be demons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit