My half-day at the Portland Bible Students Convention

by Glenmore 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

I am neutral on the Bible Students as I liked Russell?s stuff; I even scoffed at the anti-Russell books when I was becoming Borg in 1981. So this isn?t at all criticism. It was a bit refreshing. But this is just one Study period, Lunch, two Discourses and a few breaks, so I just saw and felt what half-a-day in rural

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Lemme try that again ...

I am neutral on the Bible Students as I liked Russell's stuff; I even scoffed at the anti-Russell books when I was becoming Borg in 1981. So this isn't at all criticism. It was a bit refreshing. But this is just one Study period, Lunch, two Discourses and a few breaks, so I just saw and felt what half-a-day in rural

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

This is painful, I don't know why my copy/paste doesn't come all the way through.

I am neutral on the Bible Students as I liked Russell's stuff; I even scoffed at the anti-Russell books when I was becoming Borg in 1981. So this isn't at all criticism. It was a bit refreshing. But this is just one Study period, Lunch, two Discourses and a few breaks, so I just saw and felt what half-a-day in rural

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

I guess this is how you can get lots of posts in one day. I'll try it one more time and then I am giving it up for another PC.

This is painful, I don't know why my copy/paste doesn't come all the way through.

• Maca
    Maca

How are the Bible Students different from the JWs? Just curious. I see that it is a group in Portland.

• kls
    kls

That's great news , thats great news , thats great news, thats great news.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Here I go again. I am trying to copy and paste from Word, it usually works, it usually works, it usually works.

Here's the difference between Bible Students and the JDubyas, according to RR's website.

http://www.millennialmorning.org/abs/bsjw.htm

So as I was saying:

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

I am neutral on the Bible Students as I liked Russell?s stuff; I even scoffed at the anti-Russell books when I was becoming Borg in 1981. So this isn?t at all criticism. It was a bit refreshing. But this is just one Study period, Lunch, two Discourses and a few breaks, so I just saw and felt what half-a-day in rural

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Hey, two more screw ups and I hit 100!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit