To Randall Watters, Simon, and fellow JWD posters

by True North 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

That's great Bill, thanks for the good news!

maven.gif (6966 bytes)revwatr.jpg (8373 bytes)
    millennial: pertaining to a thousand years, as a millennial period.
    maven: an expert or connoisseur, often especially a self-proclaimed one.

Randall is dedicated to finding the control techniques of the future, so as to construct the ultimate cult.

disclaimer: this is not intended to reflect badly on any religion, known or unknown to the author. These are the absurd adventures of a power-crazed cult leader who is happy enough to share his manipulative and lighthearted techniques with all who will be joyously misled. Any connection to the real personality of Randall Watters is merely a coincidence.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Cultic: new RealVideo clips!

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) the eccentric Governing Body chairman

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) prophets in a sense

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) pathological liar with help from below

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) my new cult in Port Douglas, Australia

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) How to Preach Another Gospel (essay)

Coming Up:

How to Avoid Getting Tarred and Feathered While Peddling Your Inane Philosophy

revwatr2.jpg (13033 bytes)

sandbut.gif (925 bytes) visit Randall's Secret Afterhours Club

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Randy:

I agree with True North. YOU are the person that helped me the most. I didn't know about teh web, or anything like that. I met you on Philia. You called me and talked to me, and sent me letters, and articles and all that stuff. Well, you and kent, and Jan.. and you all helped me so much.

One time, I went to the hospital because I couldn't handle it. When I got home.. there was a HUGE bouquet of flowers from ya'll. It was the most beautiful bouquet... and I was floored... That was back in the days of Philia...

All I know is that you helped me so much and I will forever remeber that.. And Kent was so nice to me.. he called me alot and made sure I was okay.. and Jan sent me emails checking up on me.. you guys meant so much back then... and everything made sense...

CG

• Poztate
    Poztate

HEY...If it's not too late to get in on this little HUG FEST...I would like to join in.

Randy and Simon..You guys are the best and helped me out with issues I had.

Don't pout anyone else if I didn't mention you.The whole www (apostate) is rising up against the Borg and people are watching and thinking.

It can only be a matter of time before the issues reach critical mass and the Borg disolves much the way the Church of God did.

Hope so anyway.....

• Netty
    Netty

me too, me too, THANK YOU!!

(((Randy))) (((Simon))) I know it has to be a ton of work to keep sites like yours going, You really do help people. Your sites have helped me so much too. I appreciate all that you do.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

Ditto from Glen, Jill, Dan and Elyse in Estacada OR!

• gumby
    gumby

Randy's site was my home away from home when I left the Organisation. I wished I had kept a daily diary of my progression out of the cult and how Randy's site gave me the tools I needed at that time. Thanks Randy for your dedication to such a worthy cause.

Randy's site and H20 led me here which was an added bonus and hit at a good time when I needed to talk to others about what I was learning. Thank you Simon and Ang for the city of refuge you have provided here for thousands.

And big hugs to all the fellow posters!

Gumby

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

It's so nice to have all these friends! (sob)

:-))

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit