Met a ex-jw last night !!!

by christopherrobin 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

Hilarious !!!

15 yrs. ago I was married, a ministerial servant, giving talks, did'nt cuss, regular. If me and my wife fought, there was a 'curtain', where, if we either saw a witness, or exited the car in the KH parking lot, the "smile' came on, the 'perfect family' face came on as there were greetings--truly reflecting " Kingdon Joy". ---- Anywayyyyyyyyyyy---I remember this young girl (13 yrs. old ) and knew her for a while. She was later reproved and I lost contact after I moved north, got divorced, went to college in San Francisco and came back to So. Cal 6 mos. ago.

Me and a friend went to Karaoke last night and after 10 minutes a girl kept looking at me and finally came up and said 'you look familiar'-----I said 'you do too'---------turns out --- she was the young 13 yr. old I knew from Kingdomland. We spent the night buying drinks, smoking, singing a birthday song to her sister, and laughing about our new found 'evil' lifestyle. As she left, I gave her a big hug and she said 'I am so glad I saw you, and I am so glad you are NORMAL'.

It was great and put a big smile on my face !!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

That's Great Christopher!!

Say... if you are in southern Cali, you might want to meet more xJWs.. we're having a apostafest in the LA area Oct 22.

• kls
    kls

Stories like that always bring a smile to my face as well . Glad you two met again in the life you were both meant to have.

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

Where in the LA area ???

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It's always great when you run into ex-jws. At our last apostofest, there was a girl I went to school with. I remember trying to flirt with her in my computer class, but it wasn't working. I was later told she was a JW. It was great seeing her at the apostofest (no, I didn't flirt with her this time. I'm married)

It's really interesting when you can comfortably sit and discuss others in the religion that you mutually know, and discuss it all openly! "Oh, brother Zittfran got disfellowshipped for having sex with Elder Zaxxmom's daughter. He should've been here by now!"

• codeblue
    codeblue

That's an amazing story Chris.........it's a small world after all!!!!!!!!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

That's really neat that happened! Just recently, I discovered that my next door neighbor used to be a dub. You never know where us ex-JW's will turn up!

We're here....We're there....We're Everywhere!!!

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

It's crazy--and the sexual tension is funny !!!!!!!!!

She was 13 when I met her. It was GREAT to flirt and rub shoulders and go to the restroom and get and give little touches to the head and face. \

PURE EVIL ----I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Christopher, our apostafest party is explained in this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/75767/1.ashx

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Christopher,

Great to be free ........isn't it?

Ohiocowboy said it right...........

We're here....We're there....We're Everywhere!!!

And we are happy! Way Too Happy

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit