My coffee tastes like poo poo

by truthseeker1 15 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

The coffee at the hospital I work at is usually pretty good. Better yet, its free. But today it is yuckie! I'm not sure if it actually tastes like 'poo poo', but it doesn't taste good.

Anyone else suffering through the day with bad coffee tastes in their mouths? Or maybe some other bad/strange taste in your mouth?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, I would stop drinking that coffee........

• jwbot
    jwbot

Reminds me of a "caught on tape" thing I saw on TV.... Do not drink any more coffee at work...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I also saw a "caught on tape" show where some guy was putting "poo poo" in the coffee.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Coffee tastes vile to me when I am on some medications, like sulfa drugs. Also when I was pregnant, I couldn't stand the smell of it, let alone the taste.

Hospital coffee is pretty bad though. Hope it tastes better soon.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I hate coffee but I just woke up (lonnnnnnnnng week of school and I haven't brushed my teeth so I have yucky mouth

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

On a side note... if you are in the habbit of picking your butt... maybe you are smelling your "butt picking" finger which happens to be holding your coffee cup.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Reminds me of an ancient proverb, I think its Proverbs 27:28. If a man sets down for the night with an itchy anus, he will rise in the morning with a smelly finger.

Maybe I'll add more sugar...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I normally don't have that problem, since I rarely drink coffee.

• Netty
    Netty

and you know what "poo poo" taste like, becauuuuse......?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit