by Thunder Rider 76 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Confused: LOL FOR shame....Tee hee

Sat: That is true I will let her know

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Thank you so much !!

just a quick note-I'll write more when I can be up for longer periods of time. Have several major infections running through my body all at the same time that have affected my sinuses, an ear and one of my eyes. They've got me on 1750 mg of antibiotics per day and heavy duty narcotics for pain so hopefully that will help. I know the pain meds are working. I'm happy that it wasn't the encephalitis or meningitis they were thinking and hated the spinal tap to find out- but this too shall all pass.

In addition, my daughter has a severe case of strep throat and mono. So she's down for the count as well. I guess we don't do things in a small way around here.

My mom brought us chicken soup and the puppy is staying with my brother for now. Hopefully we'll all be back to normal (whatever the heck that is) soon.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and well wishes and phone calls etc. It means more to me than I can express. "E" says thank you also.

Back to a horizontal position for now- I'll be back !!

XW/Lisa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Lisa, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Chicken soup cures everything, especially if it's made by Mom. I'm sorry I don't live closer or Nina and I would be camped out on your doorstep.

Take care of yourself.

(((Lisa)))

• avishai
    avishai

Gotta find somebody to make ya some matzo ball soup. True jewish pennicillin

• ballistic
    ballistic

Glad you're feeling better. Me - I've got nothing serious, just 101 niggly stupid things, toothache, I have an eye infection which feels like someone stabbing me in the eye every few minutes, plus my usual chronic hayfever which I take anti-histamine for and I have a touch of psoriasis which makes me mad. I'm just going for a beer with the lads now, even if it doesn't cure you, beer certainly helps you forget!!!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

So pleased you are doing better, Lisa. You had me a bit worried there! And a speedy recovery to your daughter also!

WHEW!!

Spanner

• Valis
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gary the Get Well Gorilla wants you to get well.

And what Gary wants, Gary gets.

Seriously, though Lisa, take care of yourself and I'm sending good health vibrations to you and your daughter. I hope the picture shows up or this isn't going to make any sense.

Hugs!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

MY God Lisa you have your hands full

Please take care - both of you

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((XW))

Glad that you are on the road to recovery. If the chicken soup runs out, order Hot & Sour Soup from the chinese restaurant and have it delivered.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit