Wow im so pleased!

by xLaurax 15 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    i mean i did the absolute bare minimum work possible,

Good for you, but you know what I'm wanting to say about this.

Work hard, be good.

Mum

• jaredg
    jaredg

what is the GCSE...i'm not familiar with that test? also laura...are you going to college at 16 years of age? are you like doogy houser?

• xLaurax
    xLaurax
    are you like doogy houser?

it might be good if i knew what that was, lol!! Well i can either go to college or just continue to do my a-levels at sixth form. The systems are that different i can't really exlplain to you what GCSE's are Just opened the champers with the parents, so pleased. Just gutted that my best friend didn't get the grades to come to my college with me. Sometimes it's good to have your own success bht if you can't share it then it's worthless

Oh yeah and sorry confused, my new resolution is to work extra hard

xLaurax <------- tryin to be happy!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Oh yeah and sorry confused, my new resolution is to work extra hard

And don't forget no smoking at all, very moderate drinking and no more boys signing your boobs.

By the way this goes for the rest of the teenage girls on this board as well.

• jaredg
    jaredg

doogie houser was a show back in the day about a teenage doctor. he was super smart. aren't you young to be going to college?

• xLaurax
    xLaurax
    no smoking at all, very moderate drinking and no more boys signing your boobs

hey daddy do i seem like the kind of girl that would go around doing that anyway? Lol, ok then just for you i'll behave extra nicely. Heh jared nope i aint too young to go to college, you can go whenever you want really, from 16 to well any age. As for being super smart - i wish, lol

xlaurax

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit