Awake Sept 8th on Prejudice

by scotsman 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• scotsman
    scotsman

JT

I agree with you and would never suggest that the WT is institutionaly racist. But racial prejudice is only one form and the WT seem blind to the fact that they exhibit at least 4 of these prejudice cards against ex Witness, certainly against those that are dfed. I have a brother who shuns me, speaks disparagingly of me, seeks to limit my social privileges and is part of a religious movement that herald the biggest extermination since the dinosaurs were wiped out. But they're not prejudiced.

JT, while I've got your attention - your posts are dead interesting but why the weird spacing?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Race is not the only area where prejudiced can be exhibited. Where have JWs in their literature made favorable comments about other people's religions and their religious leaders? About ex-JWs? About homosexuals? About political leaders? But they're not prejudiced. Go figure.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

For if any one is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who observes his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.

The hypocrisy is simply astounding - how could you be alive and not see it.

" He participates in lynchings, massacres or extermination programs."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit