Aaaahhhh!!! All these new avatars are breaking my mind!!!!

by Odrade 38 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Lisa, I really liked your other avatar. That gal on the swing was so sweetly romantic. She had nice non anorexic thighs, too.

Flyin'

so you see the new avatar?? Holy schmoly, then why can't I see it? I see Hilda (that's the girl in the swing). I'll have another Hilda when the seasons change. Thanks Flyin'! Lisa

• JH
    JH

When someone changes their avatars, you won't see it unless you do F5 or do refresh on top.

<-------Do F5 and see my new one...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I have F5'd till the cows came home and the new one will be there for a moment. I'll click to a new thread and the old one is there.

ACK!!

but if y'all see the new one...great.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, did I miss something, ya'll? Why do so many people have new avatars? Was there an avatar party or something?

Flyin'

• Sassy
    Sassy

in the history of me being on discusson boards, I have always changed my avatar.. usually every other week..

but it is of me.. so everyone knows my face

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Hey, did I miss something, ya'll? Why do so many people have new avatars? Was there an avatar party or something? Flyin'

There was a thread about designing an avatar for the person above you and if you played you were suppose to use the new avatar for a week (I believe). That's why all the new avatars. Lisa of the soon to have Hilda back class

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I like changing mine.. I like to give different perspectives into who I am. Not sure what my current avatar is saying.. but me likes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sassy, I like your current picture. You look soft, pretty and exotic but not intimidatingly so.

Lisa of the soon to have Hilda back class

Good, she always makes me think of the Robert Louis Stevenson poem.

"Oh how I love to go up in a swing/up in the sky so blue/oh I do think it the pleasantest thing/ever a child can do."

Not sure what my current avatar is saying.. but me likes.

Girls are beautiful and you like it when they show it?

Flyin'

• Xena
    Xena

Can I change mine yet?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit