MTV Road Rules has an ex-JW

by truthseeker1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

My GF was watching Road Rules on MTV (I was busy doing something else, thank god!) and I overheard the new person say she was raised a JW but when she got raped by a church member and nothing was done about it, she stopped going. She said her parents split up and no longer go to meetings earlier. She mentioned a little about how bad it was being a JW, only being able to have JW friends, etc etc.

Just goes to show the general public that were not making this stuff up.

• kls
    kls

Oh come now , you know that was an apostate just trying to bad mouth Gods true mouth piece.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Yes of course, the only reason reality tv shows are sucessful is because satan backs them and its his world.

Those poor JWs are always unjustifiably persecuted.

• jaredg
    jaredg

do you know which one it is?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

She just joined them. She has short dark brown/black hair, and is pretty hot. nice (.)(.) too....

I think her name began with A, Angela or something.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm certain she will make a fine witness for the world to see!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Elsewhere: She already showed her closed mindedness already. From what I heard, she complained the whole time. It actually reminded me of my Ex (who is still a dubbie) because she hated people for no reason and complained the whole time.

• jaredg
  • truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Drool....

I really really hate those shows. I get a head-ache just being in the same room as them. But I might just watch until she leaves...maybe.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I started to watch that season because of her and on her first day on the show she showed how much of a BITCH she is! I can't stand her!! She is really snobby and she is on the phone to her boyfriend telling him how she is so much more mature etc. Oh AND she gets pissed at the newer cute Real World girl introduced because the new cutie is getting guy attention! Shows how catty she is and she should not be like that especially when she already has a boyfriend! Grr...I can't stand the wench...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit