New Case: good for WBTS

by La Capra 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I say "string him up" (Tilson and anyone who "protected" him). That being said, there was something in that article that bothered me:

IIn the summer of 1976, Tilson enticed Jane, who was then thirteen years old, into his home where he fondled her under her clothing. Tilson sexually abused John, Jane's son, some time between 1993 and 1996 when John was approximately five years old. John's abuse also occurred in Tilson's home after Tilson lured him away from a neighbor's yard where he was playing.

In 1976, the future mother was 13 years old when she was abused. Almost 20 years later, her five year old son is abused by the same guy? I'm wondering why she was living so close to that bast*rd and if she ever told her neighbors to keep an eye out for him and don't let her kid near him. As an adult, I would confront the as*h*le and make it clear to him that if he EVER gets closer than 10 yards from my kid I would send him on a one-way ticket to hell.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    In 1976, the future mother was 13 years old when she was abused. Almost 20 years later, her five year old son is abused by the same guy? I'm wondering why she was living so close to that bast*rd and if she ever told her neighbors to keep an eye out for him and don't let her kid near him. As an adult, I would confront the as*h*le and make it clear to him that if he EVER gets closer than 10 yards from my kid I would send him on a one-way ticket to hell.

ya, I agree. I don't know how I missed that.

It's things like this that take part in court decisions we dislike.

Rev

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    ya, I agree. I don't know how I missed that.

It's things like this that take part in court decisions we dislike.

I agree..... it's sad.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I wonder if the judge (s?) was a Mormon? Seems a bit silly to have a Mormon make that decision but I'll bet thats what happened!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit