by Dogpatch 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'll check it out when I get home.

I wrote a punk rock song about being in the org called "14 days"

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/benpony/Factor7.htm

• Corvin
    Corvin

Terry, great stuff. I listened to all the songs Randy uploaded onto his site and I loved all of them. Your music reminds me of the tunes my cousin, Matt, writes. We are Hungarians and have a touch of the dark soul, too.

The WTBTS should have had you write their Kingdom Song (tm)

Keep up the great work!

Corvin

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Having trouble playing them, and the link you provided for the mp3 doesn't work for me.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Great big thank you's to Terry for sharing the rest of his Paradise Lost Collection and Randy for making it available at freeminds.org! But I'm with HappyDad-- where do we get our own copies on CD?

I haven't had time to wait for every track to buffer so I could listen, but I did get to enjoy Paradise Lost (so lush and lovely), Satanic Attack (deep, dark, rich, and "haunting"), Redneck Circuit Overseer (truly delightful), and Missionary Positions (we could all learn a thing or two here...may the teachers become the taught and the converters be converted in the rich pastures they seek to pasteurize)

• onacruse
    onacruse

Terry, it was a distinct pleasure to talk with you.

Composers share a common dysfunctionality.

Best regards,

Craig (of the "I still can't figure out how to dance" class)

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Wow, Terry! Those are awesome! I need to listen to them carefully with headphones tomorrow!

I agree with you about minor scales being beautiful. I have also written music since middle school (lately I've only been doing arrangements, tho), and I have always been attracted to minor music, whether or not it is actually dark, although I do have a penchant for the dark and melancholy.

I'm going to have to ask you about your recording software/hardware setup later. I'm interested in getting set up to do some recording myself.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit