If You Could Change Your Screen Name What Would You Be Known As?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

my name is fine. but if i was to change it : it would be TONY NO BOLONEY

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

CAN you change your name on here if you want to?

I think I'd change my name Whogifsachit.

Country Girl

• Terry
    Terry

ONESIMUS : Oh ness e muss

Onesimus was a runaway slave who informed the Puritan minister Cotton Mather that innoculation against small pox could prevent the disease. This was at a time when religious groups in the United States opposed innoculation as "unnatural". Cotton Mather believed Onesimus and he proceeded to administer the treatment.

I think of myself as a runaway slave trying to warn others how to prevent the spread of contagion.

The Watchtower is the disease.

Does anybody want to guess what the cure is?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

"Lee" - just me - Lee I would drop the Lady part

and I was going to do it and then someone joined up and used

Lee

drat

• dh
    dh
    I would change JH to jh Capital letters look too serious.

hahahaha i would stay dh

• minimus
    minimus

How about Bill Loni or Jack Kass or Sal Lammi or Dick Hertz or Jack Doff or Cole Kutz???

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

minimus <----I'd change mine to that

• minimus
    minimus

Minimus could be confused with your moniker???

• Princess
    Princess

Rachel

If I had known I'd be meeting so many of you at 'fests and such, I would have used my real name. Do you know how embarrassing it is to introduce yourself as Princess?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hard to say, Min.....here's what I've thought of before....

Circus Serpent, Governor Bawdy, Whizzer of Odds, Gaud Fodder, IPFrequently, Rajah Kokov, Eyed- a-Ho, Gnu-Whirled Odor, Run-like-hill, Wholey Spear-it, Willy Dewitt, Dewey-Cheatham-and-Howe, Brothel Serpent, Ho-See-er, I-Sayer, Jerry Mire, My Call, Arcane Gal, Arm a-gettin', Too-wedgied Sword, Whose Heir, Watt-a-Pen-Is, B4its2L8, Hiss-Story, Can-a-bull, Go4th&X, Land Dovey Gypped, The Big Innie, Do Tour Anime, Ze Potty Doo-dah, Ze Party-Dude Ah, Angle of Lite, Rebel Haitian, Jewed, Dewitt Yosef, Brer Rabid, Heiney Kin, Coup du Jour, Bored of Ink Wary, Detente of Gaud, Loo-Men Aerie, If It's Us, Fill a Deaf Ear, Canned Coon, Rack on Tour, Ignore Rants, Sis Blitz, Your Heinous, Prints Appease, Laud Anum, Arse o' Nick, Bro Ken, Truss Me, Ima Done....

Which one do you think would suit me better than Frannie Banannie, Queen of Franistan?

FB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit