J.W.'s just don't seem to be as strict anymore, what happened?

by Atilla 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Thisisme-- Welcome to JWD!

Do you even know the story behind the organization being part of the U.N.???

Let me ask you - if I joined the YMCA - would any elder care to hear my reasons for joining? No - I would be DF'ed pretty quickly. And if they had such a good reason - then why did they drop their membership like a hot potato as soon as the Guardian article ran? Its hypocricy from any angle you look at it except from a brainwashed angle.

I think it's wrong to say "half witted knowledge" and I think every JW should be confronted with the facts of the organization they devote their lives to and destroy their families for.

I sincerely hope you keep doing your homework. Please keep reading this forum -- there's lots of good links so you can check out our half witted information for yourself.

• Atilla
    Atilla
    I'm also out there looking for the truth but thats just plain wrong to confront them with half witted knowledge

Hey, welcome to the board but I think you got it all wrong. I'm only confronting people who confronted me in the first place claiming they knew it all when in reality they were just as clueless. What I bring them are just the facts such as the WT being an official U.N. N.G.O. for about ten years, a fact the society will admit, just call them 718-560-5600. They willingly signed up, just ask them.

I'm not out trying to baptize anyone, I'm just standing up for myself and making it known that you don't mess with me or my family.

Oh, and it's so true about dubs never getting back to you. My parents are still "researching" the UN thing.

• undercover
    undercover

Welcome to the board, thisisme.

You said,

Do you even know the story behind the organization being part of the U.N.???

I've read the newspaper articles, I've read the Society's official response and I've read the UN's response. Unfortunately, the Society's statement and the UN's statement don't collaborate. I can substantiate what the UN claims, however, I can't substantiate what the Society claims.

You ask that question as if you know something that justifies the Society becoming associated with the Image of the Wild Beast. If you know the story behind the Society's being an NGO of the UN, I'd love to hear it. Please share with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit