STUPID PEOPLE: can't kill em...What do you do with them?

by Terry 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Xena, I'm with you. My husbands mom has a sort of limited capacity, we have to explain alot of things to her. She makes all those same sorts of comments doesnt get things. I have to fill paperwork out for her, whether its from a bank, or to pay utilities, whatever it may be. But, she is the kindest most loving supportive person, and let me tell you she has bailed us out of some stressful situations, when we need a babysitter. She is wonderful with children. I could never, ever bring myself to use the word stupid on her, (or anyone else for that matter). Not to be a thread downer either, guess the only person I would ever refer to as stupid is myself, because I can, its only myself I am referring to.

• dh
    dh

i hate incompetent people, i want to blow them up sometimes, they are paid to do a job, or service, and they can't even do it, you either shout at them or just be polite, and then never go back... personally i just be polite because some people are naturally a bit empty in the head, but it's good to fantasize. ha ha ha

anyway that's the main thing that annoys me, not the stupidity, the incompetence, why take a job you can't do, etc. it is very annoying.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I used to believe the Governing Body spoke for God :-( *shoots self*

LMAO@Six!

Xena, c'mon, hon, I was just teasing you. I know whatcha mean. I'm sorry!!!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Stupid

Main Entry: [1]stu·pid
    Pronunciation: 'stü-p&d, 'styü-
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished —more at TYPE
    Date: 1541
    1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
    2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID 3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS 4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING - stu·pid·ly adverb
    - stu·pid·ness noun
    synonyms STUPID, DULL, DENSE, CRASS, DUMB mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. STUPID implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary . DULL suggests a slow or sluggish mind such as results from disease, depression, or shock . DENSE implies a thickheaded imperviousness to ideas . CRASS suggests a grossness of mind precluding discrimination or delicacy . DUMB applies to an exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension .

You mean i have been spelling stoopid wrong this whole time??!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I think we should get rid of warning labels (you know the sort, "contents may be hot after heating", "cape does not enable wearer to fly") so stupid people can weed themselves out by natural selection.

Until then, I want an electric cattle prod that I can use on stupid people - to train them.. If someone's on an escalator and is too lazy to walk, they could at least move over to one side. If not - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!! People standing in a doorway talking - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!! People in front of me in the queue for the ATM for ten minutes who start looking for their card once they get to the front - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!!

OK, that's really just people who are in my way, but then you'd have to be pretty stupid to get in the way of someone with an electric cattle prod, right?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Derek:
    NOW you're talking!!!

I think the Darwin Awards should be on the global news, too. It could be made into a kosher version of the Eurovision Song Contest, which those blasted Irish always seem to win!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I knew a guy so dumb that when he peed, he'd pull out a hair then pee his pants.

Gumby

• Xena
    Xena
    I think we should get rid of warning labels (you know the sort, "contents may be hot after heating", "cape does not enable wearer to fly") so stupid people can weed themselves out by natural selection.

Until then, I want an electric cattle prod that I can use on stupid people - to train them.. If someone's on an escalator and is too lazy to walk, they could at least move over to one side. If not - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!! People standing in a doorway talking - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!! People in front of me in the queue for the ATM for ten minutes who start looking for their card once they get to the front - ZZZZZAAAPPPP!!!!

OK, that's really just people who are in my way, but then you'd have to be pretty stupid to get in the way of someone with an electric cattle prod, right?

Now that is something I can get behind...*cough* well not LITERALLY behind Sunnygal I know....I'm sorry if I came across the wrong way myself...

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Gumby

EEEWWWW. I could have have easily done without that picture in my mind. (Just kidding, I like a good gross out. More!)

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was in a medical infusion center gettting an infusion. A man came in to have an infusion . All of us were a captive audience, and so began talking. The "Passion ofthe Christ" had just come out, and we were talking about it. This is a very religious area, so it was a big deal. I had just seen it and was very impressed, and was saying so. The man said "I thought about seeing it, but my wife said she didn't think she'd see it, because she had read the story.

We just looked at each other, totally dumbfounded. sorry about the yellow, it will not turn off

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit